Sunset at Gali Banda in Horsley Hills (Chittoor - Andhra Pradesh)

This is, for a change, gonna be a photo post... Sitting at Gali Banda in Horsley Hills. As I mentioned earlier Horsley Hills is one of the perfect weekend getaway from both Bangalore  & Chennai. It is one of 'must' places to visit near Bangalore at hardly 150km distance. This hills is part of the Eastern Ghats mountain range in South India. 

SUNSET AT GALI BANDA
Enjoying the beautiful sunset was different kind of experience than the usual ones I've enjoyed many a times in beaches. Gali Banda literally means Windy Hills and true to its name its always windy. It is definitely one of the top places to visit in Horsley Hills. Here are the pics for u to enjoy as the horizon engulfs the sun little by little.
HD Wallpaper Sunset

Sunset at Gali Banda Horsley Hills

HOW TO REACH HORSLEY HILLS: Refer to my earlier post 

HORSLEY HILLS ACCOMMODATION: Refer to my earlier post

HORSLEY HILLS TRAVELOGUE: Things to do in Horsley Hills, places to see in Horsley Hills, Adventure Zone in Horsley Hills, Galibanda Sunset Point

Bhushavali

An ardent traveler by passion. Being an ex - Art History Teacher, my area of interest especially lies in Nature and Heritage. Visited 85 UNESCO World Heritage sites as of June 2022. I've been listed among the Top 7 Women Travel Bloggers of India, Top 50 in UK. I have been interviewed in a couple of TV Shows, Radio Channels and Events as well. Read more about me and read the testimonials of different brands

13 comments:

  1. Hi Friend! Lovely sunset; wonderful sequence!

    There is a weird bridge waiting for you at Blogtrotter. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Cool shots of the sunset, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool sequence of snaps.

    Heard about Horsley Hills before, never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitr!!! How beautiful! That is a super idea, to make an essay of the sun setting! May I borrow this idea? :) What was the time frame? The sun sets really fast here these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful and romantic scene. Thanks for posting this Mitr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey GMG,
    Thank you so much dear.. :)

    Hi Anup,
    Thanks sweety.. :)

    Hi Phivos,
    Thanks dear.. :)

    Hey Rajesh,
    Thanks a lot dear.. :)

    Hui Rain,
    Sure. Why not... Time frame I guess was around 15 mins.. :)

    Hey Roy,
    Indeed romantic... Wish I went there with my soulmate... Would do that in near future.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love sunsets and you took such good ones. I love this photo post. Why dont you give us more about the everyday life in India??

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Aysegul,
    Thank u so much. Would do that some time later may be.... :)

    @Lunatic (yet again, is thr a better way to call u.?),
    Thanks dear.. :)

    @Jose,
    Thanks sweety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog. Which season is best to visit there? Coz I heard, summer will be a torture in horsley.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kazhudhayaare,
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting. I dont think summer would be a torture there. But am not sure, may be you could ask any in any of the ph. no given in the other post about Horsley Hills in my blog: http://flutteringandwandering.blogspot.com/2009/10/horsley-hills-chittoor-andhra-pradesh.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...! Why not leave a comment.? And tell your friends..!!!
By commenting you accept to our GDPR Policy.